Anybody see this?

What's going on around town ? Ya got problems ? Come here. Got solutions ? Let's hear em. Please keep topic about North Saint Paul Stuff.

Re: Anybody see this?

Postby Agitator » 20 Mar 2013, 17:03

I hadn't seen that before. Holy crap. :shock:

Do you know if the city has hard copies of the Master Plan available?
I'm glad I chose to be notified of new topics. At top of home page: [User Control Panel] [Board Preferences] [Edit post notification options] Choose the 3 options in the second column.
Agitator

Postby johnspeaks » 21 Mar 2013, 14:43

If I wanted to live in Woodbury, I would have moved there. I like NSP just the way it is. Not crowded and a nice small town feel. Start building all this cr#p and it'll be congested just like every other suburb. High Density housing is not a good idea either. No one wants low rent apartments in their neighborhood and besides, there's enough of those already in the area.
johnspeaks

Postby Bigtime » 02 Apr 2013, 23:40

For anyone that hasn't been to NSP for a few years........... there's so much dirt showing from all the torn down buildings, Main-street is starting to adjoin about as much dirt as it did at the turn of the 20th century.......... Maybe there should be a herd of goats purchased for downtown? Keep the grass mowed and fertilized. :lol:
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before. (M West)
Bigtime

Postby Bigtime » 02 Apr 2013, 23:48

Anybody remember all the pipe dreams? The new grocery store that never was. The library coming back to main street. What else? The steps on the post office are falling apart again? They should last long enough to see that building closing also. With all thes new projects, I wonder if the car show will even happen this summer? Anybody seen anything on that? I think we should have a "Speak Out North Saint Paul" patrons night this year. One night where we can all meet at Neumann's Bar? Whose Game?
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before. (M West)
Bigtime

Postby nsp dave » 23 Apr 2013, 07:58

I stopped by to see if a hard copy was available. There isn't one, though you can view one on-site.
nsp dave
nsp dave

Return to North Saint Paul Community Chat