Harassment by City Officials is Outrageous!!

What's going on around town ? Ya got problems ? Come here. Got solutions ? Let's hear em. Please keep topic about North Saint Paul Stuff.

Harassment by City Officials is Outrageous!!

Postby harassed citizen » 06 May 2015, 17:47

I am a long time resident of North St Paul, and the continued harassment and retaliation by City Officials and STAFF is ridiculous and intolerable.

Has anyone else become the Target of the Police and/or Fire Chief and previously Wysopal? I was hoping the new City Manager would be better, but he won't return my calls or even come to the counter to speak to me. Pathetic! We pay their salaries, but they obviously forgot that!

I have been pulled over at gunpoint and worse! I had vehicles towed, warning tickets, parking tickets, code letters, and more. The NSP Fire Chief even tried to have my vehicle towed from a public parking lot in the city of Maplewood!

Make a complaint about anything and suddenly they try and sometimes SUCCEED in making your life miserable. From incorrect bills, to having the police or as the Police Chief calls them "his boys" harass you.

It's not bad enough that one city official sicks his staff on you, his buddy the man of many hats including a red one, sicks the "code enforcement officers on you.

Do "Lauth's Boys" know how he refers to them? They probably do, curious, are the still forbidden to use a city shovel, to shovel around the Memorial Statue of a Fallen NSP Officer?

I respect the Police and Firemen that work in the city and I feel sorry for those that work under them and do their dirty work.

In this time of Police Corruption being so widely broadcasted, maybe the news or even alternative news media sites would take on the story of a Veteran and his family (whose grandfather's and great grandfather's also served their Country) are being treated by the city. My dad had a stroke and was diagnosed with cancer and the previous code enforcement officer called to tell me my grass was to long. I said my dad has been sick and was in the hospital and just had a stroke and diagnosed with brain cancer. Not even a sorry or this can wait! Just you have XX number of days to cut your grass. Meanwhile, the drug dealer across the street had more code violations than me, (yes I left my garbage can out too many days) not to mention the fact they were selling drugs. Oh and apparently it's okay for the Fire Chief's rental property on my block to have code violations. Rules only apply to certain people in this town.

And I am the one with the big red bullseye on my back?

GEE WHO CAN I COMPLAIN TO, THE CITY OVERSEES ITSELF, AND THE MAYOR JUST THREATENED A CITY COUNCIL MEMBER, I am not going to get started on that because my blood pressure is already rising.

Anyone else had the pleasure of being the literal TARGET of the City or am I just special? I would really like to know about your experiences.
harassed citizen

Re: Harassment by City Officials is Outrageous!!

Postby Agitator » 07 May 2015, 00:32

harassed citizen wrote: ... In this time of Police Corruption being so widely broadcasted, maybe the news or even alternative news media sites would take on the story of a Veteran and his family (whose grandfather's and great grandfather's also served their Country) are being treated by the city. ...

What was your military experience?
I'm glad I chose to be notified of new topics. At top of home page: [User Control Panel] [Board Preferences] [Edit post notification options] Choose the 3 options in the second column.
Agitator

Re: Harassment by City Officials is Outrageous!!

Postby Not liking this 1 » 16 Jul 2017, 17:18

How about Code Enforcers always looking the other way. There is one citizen in particular in No St Paul that has been reported now for 30+ yrs. Has anything ever been accomplished.. nope. There is a maybe week of things being different and back to same ole same ole. Police will not deal with the 'Immigrant' issues here. But the City seems to welcome them and their problems not trying to correct the issues just look the other way I am second generation on one side and 3rd on the other. My grandparents came here with nothing, worked their butts off and became contributing citizens and proud Americans. Now days, for the most part what has moved into NSP isn't like that and aren't raising their kids to be good Americans. On our block they want the American Dream but they haven't got a clue on how to take care of it. They waste, don't contribute to our economy but keep their money in their own 'communities organizations. God forbid if you require police, code enforcers or who ever to give them some guidance.. It Ain't gonna happen. Now with all the Apts opening up to Sec 8 across in Oakdale, you can't even leave a door or window open. Not all Sec 8 people are bad, but 90% of what I have encountered has been. Call the police.. sure.. which apt complex did they run into , the cops ask.. if they even answer the call. East St Paul has arrived, no longer just knocking on our door. The crime is also here now too... :evil:
Not liking this 1

Return to North Saint Paul Community Chat