Wow! One for the boys.........

This page is to let it all hang out. complain, moan, praise etc.

Wow! One for the boys.........

Postby Bigtime » 11 Nov 2011, 22:47

I don't expect anyone to remember me saying this....... but at one time we were discussing the responsibility of boys in sexual relationships, and I got into a lengthy discussions with someone about the fact that I teach my son and all other boys that "they are responsible for their sperm"?
Here is a recent note I read from a friend of mine who works for the MN social services courts
Attention men: When you have any form of sexual contact with a female, it is determined that you are gifting your sperm to her. If she chooses to inseminate herself with that sperm without your knowledge, you are the legal father of that child and responsible for support. This includes, but is not limited to; sperm removed from a condom after belief of disposal, sperm 'discarded' from a mouth, and sperm resulting from manual stimulation.

And she added this.........
I don't know which part of this is more scary, the fact that there is case law regarding this, or the fact that it has happened enough times for there to be case law regarding it. Women are fricken crazy!!!!
:shock: WOW!
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before. (M West)
Bigtime

Return to Rants